- Full time job
- 40 hours / week
Evocreative is a brand image and online marketing company, located in the trendy Letna neighborhood. We’re looking for an energetic, organised and positive Office/Account Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate would have some previous experience as an office manager and some knowledge of marketing, and would have an interest in learning more about account management and marketing. He/she would have to be social, very presentable and friendly, as he/she would be the face of the company, both in the office and outside of the office.
The applicant must be Czech and fluent in English.
- Daily communication with the clients and dealing with their requests
- Creating proposals for new potential clients
- Filling contracts and other documents
- Communication with the external collaborators (PPC, social media, graphic designers...)
- Meetings with clients
- Taking care of the supplies (bathroom, kitchen, office stuff)
- Coming up with “teambuilding” activities, keeping in mind the last days´s of interns
- Bookkeeping: Issuing invoices and keeping track incoming/outgoing invoices
- Helping to look for the new collaborators
- Working with our accountant to organise monthly bank statements, cashbox, etc.
- Internal marketing and business development – looking for the possibilities, sending the proposals, keeping our databases up to date
- Attending certain business/networking events
- Supervising writers/collaborators to keep our blog updated and occasionally, writing some blog posts
- Managing monthly newsletters thru Mailchimp, updating social media platforms (FB, Instagram, etc), updating the Evocreative website with the latest case studies, portfolio pieces
- Copywriting, translations
- Previous office working experience.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing strategies is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Experience with bookkeeping is a plus.
- Proficiency in Word.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Competitive salary and incentives.
- Training on marketing, digital marketing and other necessary fields.
- Professional and dynamic environment.
- Experience dealing with Czech and International clients.
- Work experience in a multilingual, multicultural environment.
Interested parties, please submit your CV to email@example.com. You can also call us directly at 777 985 945, if you would like more information about the position.Interested parties, please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org